Thanksgiving PLans anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
What are you all doing for thanksgiving??

I think that I will be hunting in the morning then off to my parents house for a lunch thanksgiving...

As soon as we get out of there the wife and I usually go over to my Ma's and Pop's house...

The in laws will be working so we wont be going down there..

And my only Grandparent-Mother is in Ohio... So I don't think I'll make it.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Go to my mom's first then over to my friends house then some were that I can take a nap.
All my other relatives live in Ohio and that's a long ways away.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Akron, for the most part, that's were I was born.

What about you?

rbiggers

Reaction score
All of our family lives here or is coming here. Big breakfast that morning, mid afternoon Thanksgiving dinner, and football in between. Maybe a few beers as well if I have room :favorites13:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
But I hate being so full that I feel like I am going to bust... plus the fear that I might not be able to see my junk anymore... :p

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
But I hate being so full that I feel like I am going to bust... plus the fear that I might not be able to see my junk anymore... :p

I know this will not help you but some good wine with the meal helps with the 1st problem.

For the second problem you just need bigger junk. :ROFLJest:

mswerb

Reaction score
My parents along with my wife's side of the family will be over for Thanksgiving dinner. Unfortunately, I have to work Friday.

Members online

No members online now.