New 2020 Equinox Owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ayukawa

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been looking at the Equinox on and off for probably at least 15 years now, and finally was able to purchase one and trade in my nightmare of a Jeep. I've had it for about 3 weeks now, and love everything about it so far! I'm admittedly not very savvy on the mechanical side of things, but hopefully the questions I post won't be TOO stupid. :)

IMG_1444.jpg

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I've been looking at the Equinox on and off for probably at least 15 years now, and finally was able to purchase one and trade in my nightmare of a Jeep. I've had it for about 3 weeks now, and love everything about it so far! I'm admittedly not very savvy on the mechanical side of things, but hopefully the questions I post won't be TOO stupid. :)

View attachment 2362

Welcome to the forum. What made you decide on an equinox and what kind of jeep did you trade in?

Ayukawa

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. What made you decide on an equinox and what kind of jeep did you trade in?
Initially I liked the look of it and the AWD, but then I started noticing a lot of them around here and that everyone I know who's had one has really loved it, so that really cemented it.

My trade-in was a '16 Jeep Compass that I hadn't even had for 2 years, and pretty much had nothing but trouble with. One of the main things I'd wanted it for was the 4WD which I discovered after owning it for half a year, didn't even function. When I found out that fixing that was going to require a new transmission, I decided that was enough and got rid of it.

bagbyjw

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I also just recently purchased a 2022 Equinox LS (end of January 24) and I'm enjoying every bit of it. The one that I like that makes this a comfortable vehicle is the way the front seats seem to wrap around your body.

Ayukawa

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, I also just recently purchased a 2022 Equinox LS (end of January 24) and I'm enjoying every bit of it. The one that I like that makes this a comfortable vehicle is the way the front seats seem to wrap around your body.
Honestly, I'm still trying to get used to the seats, so I can't say I like that feature yet, but I'm starting to get there!

Members online

No members online now.