Post edit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
How do you tag them? Hit the "report post" button on the left?

Yes and if dietz4ibanez has it setup it should email him.
I get emails from the club board when someone spams our board and one of the members clicks on report post button.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah and if dietz4ibanez doesn't ignore said e-mail it will get take care of pretty quickly...

I added the Security Question-"How many stars on the Texas Flag?" We'll see how that works..

:lol:

We may not get any legit new members for a while.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Yeah and if dietz4ibanez doesn't ignore said e-mail it will get take care of pretty quickly...

I added the Security Question-"How many stars on the Texas Flag?" We'll see how that works..

:lol:

We may not get any legit new members for a while.

Slacker

Seems like the spammers are going crazy, I get a email every time someone registers on the board and I go 10 tonight and not one is real.
:greenchainsaw:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score

Slacker

Seems like the spammers are going crazy, I get a email every time someone registers on the board and I go 10 tonight and not one is real.
:greenchainsaw:

Did you get any from active members? I think they should all be banned. Sorry about all this mess. But I am working on it.

If any of those members are still active let me know. I will ban them and hunt em down. I might even throw them in the wood chipped!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Sorry not on this board, I was talking about the car club board that I am a admin on.
I like keeping a eye on the new register users.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
They tend to do that.
We need a open season on spammers, with a no bag limit.:biggun:

Members online