i hope I made the right decision

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nk23612

Reaction score
I just got a 2010 Eqquinox yesterday..i am having anxiety. About it because this is my first american made carsince i was 16 ...lol.. and i am worrying about the nox lasting as long as my hondas and nissans in the past

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I have always had the opposite beef with Honda's and Nissan's.

Had a Nissan Maxima that barely made it over 200k and when it was parked none of the electronics worked. I have a Vue and it has a Honda motor with a timing belt that has to be changed every 60k miles. Most places charge over $1k for this. With the repairs costing 50-75% more has always kept me away.

I have personally owned quite a few american made vehicles that made it over 200k miles with little to know repairs. I had a z71 with 215k and sold it for $5gs. We've had luminas,malibus and even cavaliers, yes crapAliers that made it over 200k...

We also have a 2010 Nox and we love it with 63k miles. I think it will surprise you.

These Equinox's hold their value more than ever and a year from now you will still be able to sell it for close to what you paid for it.

Sent from my Droid RAZR MAXX HD

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I have always had the opposite beef with Honda's and Nissan's.

Had a Nissan Maxima that barely made it over 200k and when it was parked none of the electronics worked. I have a Vue and it has a Honda motor with a timing belt that has to be changed every 60k miles. Most places charge over $1k for this. With the repairs costing 50-75% more has always kept me away.

I have personally owned quite a few american made vehicles that made it over 200k miles with little to know repairs. I had a z71 with 215k and sold it for $5gs. We've had luminas,malibus and even cavaliers, yes crapAliers that made it over 200k...

We also have a 2010 Nox and we love it with 63k miles. I think it will surprise you.

These Equinox's hold their value more than ever and a year from now you will still be able to sell it for close to what you paid for it.

I agree with the resale value, but that is just about any SUV/CUV these days.

And nice...a Vue with the good motor in it! Sure it had issues (after all it was a Honda Motor/Tranny which was the major problem with those setups LOL)...But it was very quick for its class! My sister had a 2004 which she ended up getting out of because of the motor issues, but when it was running it was a quick little setup! I almost thought of purchasing, and going with a sports car instead of the TDI, but her kids definitely "kidified" the interior lol. Plus dont really want to have 2 cars in the drive way plus the doo and car in the garage, and needed a rear main oil leak fixed before it ruined my driveway lol

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I was warned about the CVT can be the main problem! But it is quick! Might even be quicker than the Nox!

Members online

No members online now.