Houston, TX.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
So I'm in Houston for 2 weeks on business. I've been here before, but never for 2 freakin' weeks. Anybody got suggestions on what to do in my down time while here? Any sites that need seein'? I've been to NASA, and would go again, but it's 40 miles from where I am staying. I am already enjoying a lack of wind here.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
All I know about right now is there is a big bass pro there... and I think there is a rodeo that starts soon with food and carnival.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
What having a hard time keeping up.
I can type faster when I have a nice buzz on, for some reason I do not have to look at the key board as much.
Spelling on the other hand goes down the tube, not that it's that great anyway.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
O good you catching up to me.
Next you know you will be cursing them damn kids.

rbiggers

Reaction score
So I finally made it back in one piece! Mostly just worked. The wife came down for a few days and we hit the Galleria and the Houston Zoo. Zoo was just awesome! Ate at some good places. Wow, the traffic is simply TERRIBLE there. I had to cross town at 7:30 one night, and yes, there was a traffic jam on one of the interstates. I wouldn't have thought it could happen that late. But is was a good trip and I enjoyed the city except for the traffic. Lots of cool bars! Might have to live there in the future. If so, I'll definitely be looking for a nice quiet suburb.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
glad you survived.
I went to the drag strips down there a few times and see traffic all backed up late at night.

rbiggers

Reaction score
ugh, I have been out of town again. Just got back. Hopefully no more freakin' trips for a couple of months. What did I miss?

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
:ROFLJest:

not much on here, hope you get to stay home for a bit this time

Members online