FS: $70 Rear shade NEW from Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jecilop

Reaction score
Removed upon purchase of car and stored in non-smoking home with temp control when new so in new shape. Taken from a 2011. I think it fits 2010 and 2012 also, but you should research that to confirm. I don't know about any other years.

Located in Charleston, SC area.
Prefer pickup only.

If you want it mailed, you pay whatever it takes to box and ship it. I have no clue and expect that's a lot due to size and weight - $15 to $20 likely.

These are about $100 new last I looked plus shipping.
I meant to post this ,oh, so long ago but got caught up in life :buttkick:

I take paypal or credit. Reply or message me.
JP

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Removed upon purchase of car and stored in non-smoking home with temp control when new so in new shape. Taken from a 2011. I think it fits 2010 and 2012 also, but you should research that to confirm. I don't know about any other years.

Located in Charleston, SC area.
Prefer pickup only.

If you want it mailed, you pay whatever it takes to box and ship it. I have no clue and expect that's a lot due to size and weight - $15 to $20 likely.

These are about $100 new last I looked plus shipping.
I meant to post this ,oh, so long ago but got caught up in life :buttkick:

I take paypal or credit. Reply or message me.
JP

Can you provide a photo of this installed in your Nox? I may be interested!

Thanks

jecilop

Reaction score
Requested photos. However, I used internet pics instead of digging out of storage (recently moved and don't want to move all the stuff in front of it until I'm ready to ship it).
If for some reason you need a pic in my actual car, let me know.
I have the 2011 that looks like the pic in yours (Twilight Blue).
One pic is the shade retracted out of a car.
Another is installed but retracted.
The last is the installed pic that GM provide BUT the handle looks different. I think they provide a generic pic only which is odd.

This does not require nuts and bolts to install. It fits kind of like toilet paper roll - odd comparison but true about the ends. The car should already have places for the ends to fit.

Attachments

• Chevy-shade.jpg
    Chevy-shade.jpg
    1.9 KB · Views: 13
  • Chevy-shade-installed-retracted.jpg
    Chevy-shade-installed-retracted.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 11
  • Chevy-shade-installed-generic-non2011.jpg
    Chevy-shade-installed-generic-non2011.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 10

Members online

No members online now.