Clicking noise in rear end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BladeWarrior

Reaction score
Anyone have this issue? If so what was the cause. Clicking when turning either left or right. Don’t hear anything when driving only when at a light making a turn.

ricklack

Reaction score
First you need to provide the year and model of your ride.

I had clicking noises in my 2013 Nox years ago - the emergency brake on that is actually a small drum with brake shoes on the inside of the rear rotors. The lining had come loose off the brake shoes and was rattling around inside. A bit more than a clicking I guess.

BladeWarrior

Reaction score
First you need to provide the year and model of your ride.

I had clicking noises in my 2013 Nox years ago - the emergency brake on that is actually a small drum with brake shoes on the inside of the rear rotors. The lining had come loose off the brake shoes and was rattling around inside. A bit more than a clicking I guess.

Forgot to mention year and model, apologies.
2017 Equinox

Just came back from local garage that took a quick look and sounds like the rear diff is gone. Can hear noise in it when turning the drive shaft back and forth.

SONNY88

Reaction score
Forgot to mention year and model, apologies.
2017 Equinox

Just came back from local garage that took a quick look and sounds like the rear diff is gone. Can hear noise in it when turning the drive shaft back and forth.
How many miles do you have on it ?
Hate to hear you have this problem

Members online

No members online now.