Mud Flaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Okay so i have seen a few Nox's with the mudflaps with the Gold Chevrolet emblem and i'm having a heck of a time trying to find them. Anyone have any ideas where to locate?

Chevygirl32

Reaction score
42576165-a993-23dc.jpg

Are these what your looking for?

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
These are the Flaps i saw on IslandDreamers Nox, I asked about them but never got a reply, i think they are specific to the Nox since they form fit with the trim.

Attachments

• user522_pic106_1337791275.jpg
    user522_pic106_1337791275.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 36

prheaume

Reaction score
In Canada we can have them at Canadian Tire. In USA Canadian Tire is known as Part Source. I'm pretty sure they can have it.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Ok, I gotta ask, Why ? (I take them off every vehicle I've ever owned when I buy it)

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Because i like them....... the aftermarket look janky. But the form fitting flaps that actually blend in with the curves i think look nice. I would just like to keep the spray down, especially in the winter with all the salt they use here in ohio.

08PILOT

Reaction score
OIC, I understand the Salt thing now, Southerners gonna have 2 explain better.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
OIC, I understand the Salt thing now, Southerners gonna have 2 explain better.

Very simple....Since in the summer we get showers just about ever afternoon (Florida)...On a dark colored car that shows EVERYTHING, I dont like road grime splashing up on my car, the "mud flaps" block this coming off the wheels. Then add if you put tire "new" products on your car, this will also get on your paint. Some setups dont need them, but with the fender design of the 10+ Nox, they personally should've been factory. Besides they enhanced the overall look of the car :)

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Very simple....Since in the summer we get showers just about ever afternoon (Florida)...On a dark colored car that shows EVERYTHING, I dont like road grime splashing up on my car, the "mud flaps" block this coming off the wheels. Then add if you put tire "new" products on your car, this will also get on your paint. Some setups dont need them, but with the fender design of the 10+ Nox, they personally should've been factory. Besides they enhanced the overall look of the car :)

Well said sir! Couldn't agree more!

08PILOT

Reaction score
Ok, I understand for the NBS, nice summery, looks stupid on the OBS. (Just my opinion)

islandreamer

Reaction score
These are the Flaps i saw on IslandDreamers Nox, I asked about them but never got a reply, i think they are specific to the Nox since they form fit with the trim.

Sorry about the late reply there "TheDarkKnightnox". Yes, these are OEM mud flaps and just had to cut out some 3M reflective tape for the embosed emblem on the flaps.

Members online