Fishing for sum info on the new noxs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

EQUINKNOCKS777

Reaction score
I got a question for y'all- I saw a newer NOX today I'm thinkin 2012/13 and on the back bumper in the middle where the plastic is usually gray it had a big chrome piece instead of the normal plastic piece. Anyone know what I'm talking about?? I'm wondering if I can get that chrome piece to fit on my 07 its directly under the hatch/bumper in between the red reflectors I'm hoping to find the measurements on it to see if I can rig it up. Anyone got a clue?

bowtieman

Reaction score
Yea I know what your saying. The Chrome piece is off of the LTZ models on the 2010-13 models. The bumper for the chrome piece comes in gray with little slots for the actual chrome to fit into. Since yours is a 2007 it is a totally different rear bumper and the chrome would not match the lines.

Just my 2cents: I think the 2007 look better with out it as well as the newer Nox's. I have seen it be called a chrome diaper before lol just saying.

3e9e7etu.jpg

a3azu4yv.jpg

mswerb

Reaction score
Look into the Pontiac Torrent for that piece. My mother has a 2009 and I think that piece is on hers. The Torrrent and Equinox are basically the same vehicle and it should fit, if you find it.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts