Backup warning sounds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Campenella

Reaction score
I have a 2015 that I inherited. Does the backup camera also have warning sounds in addition to the grid?

ricklack

Reaction score
Neither my 2013 Nox, nor my 2022 has warning sounds. Without knowing what model you have, i would say no. Both of mine were next to top of the line, perhaps the LTZ or Premiere would have this but I don't know. I never heard anyone mention having this so odds are against you.

You could roll down the window and hoot and holler as you drop it into reverse :LOL:

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
I have an '18 premier. Mine will vibrate the seat when you are close to something, but no audible alert.

Campenella

Reaction score
Neither my 2013 Nox, nor my 2022 has warning sounds. Without knowing what model you have, i would say no. Both of mine were next to top of the line, perhaps the LTZ or Premiere would have this but I don't know. I never heard anyone mention having this so odds are against you.

You could roll down the window and hoot and holler as you drop it into reverse :LOL:
Yeah, I had my wife out doing that but that didn't last long......

Members online