What city and state are you from?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
Yes. The good news, I'll put the winter tires tomorrow, a dude here want to start is own garage, 25$ cash for the tire change.

If I keep in mind that I pay my 4 Pirelli wintercarving brand new 100$ the set, that will be cheap for this winter lol

rwblaine82

Reaction score
Born and raised in cleveland ohio til was 6 then nyc due to my dads job, been back to ohio every year for vacation. The remaining of years from 11 to 19 poconos, pa. Moved to cleveland, oh due to the job there from 19 to 22. Moved back to poconos been there til 3 months ago now i have a home in poconos and mansfield, pa due to gas/oil drilling job. Im a heavy duty diesel mechanic.

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
Columbus, Ohio for the last 3 year, previously from Youngtown, Ohio area.

Its far enough south to be out of the snowbelt in c-bus, but still get some decent snow.

Chevygirl32

Reaction score
Lafayette, Louisiana here! Been here all of my life except when I was with my first husband we lived in Upstate New York at Fort Drum.

prheaume

Reaction score
Question for you my friends from USA, we are in vacation in the 2nd week of september. Planning to go to USA, last year we went to Old Orchard beach, loved it. This year we don't know if you should go to Old Orchard again or Hampton beach? What do you think? Where will it be the best for september?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Question for you my friends from USA, we are in vacation in the 2nd week of september. Planning to go to USA, last year we went to Old Orchard beach, loved it. This year we don't know if you should go to Old Orchard again or Hampton beach? What do you think? Where will it be the best for september?

Are you asking me?

Members online