The Bull$hit corner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Just what the title says. This would be the place to bull**** about what ever floats your boat.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I had a wonderful lunch at the local Mexican Restaurant only to have a bug fly down my throat later on. Let's just say that thing seemed to cause havoc in my stomach. I lost half of my lunch. At least it tasted just as good and not the bug! :lol:

1sLoY7

Reaction score
I could go for a good meal on the boat. The food sucks and there are only so many hot pockets and frozen pizzas a man can take.

prheaume

Reaction score
Last thursday, my friend and I attend to a ball game, at the 7th inning, we start to sing the traditionnal '' take me out to the ball game '', my friend ate a butterfly while signing haha! We had to go to hospital because he was allergic, but his face worth 1000$ when his tonge started becoming bigger and bigger !

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Well this morning in WestCameron601 it is rough as **** out here. The barge that I am working on has about 9" of water running across the deck. There are 5'-7' occasional 9' seas and the winds are at about 20-25. Needless to say they really want to finish this job

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
I'm perfectly okay with frozen pizza as long as its frachetta's!!!!! Could eat them everyday and for only $4.95 at walmart!

I'd be seasick, i certainly don't have sealegs. I have to take dramamine when i drive long distances cause i'll feel like i'm driving for at least 24 hours haha:ROFLJest:

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Yeah it takes some getting used to but once you get your legs its all good. I have been out here almost 8 years now and its not a problem. I gotten in some bad stuff over the years so I barely notice the rocking any more.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Well today was a laxed day. I was watching out the window watching the tuna hitting everything that made a plash on the water. And I didn't have my pole. That is some bull****!

prheaume

Reaction score
was washing my nox this afternoon.. was proud to see it clean ... my uncle enter the driveway with his brand new traverse... what a truck.. mine just look regular lol

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I just got a 01 Oldsmobile Aurora for a killer deal! It's clean and runs... Needs 2 new valves and if that is all it needs it can be fixed for $300 if I do the work. I bought the car for $500...

My brother trailers over a nice 2001 Pontiac GXP that he got for $500. Other than the fact that it was in a wreck it is a pretty nice car. He bought a donor car and ended up being a easy fix for it. The GxP no longer appealed to him being that the wrecked car needed so much work. We just pulled the engine and tranny and I loaded it up for a guy for $550... So he gets his money back plus $50 and now he will get money for scraping the car after he takes out the goods he will probable get another $300-400 for the car.

UGHH

prheaume

Reaction score
haha!

another one for tonight, my dad install a new camera for our spot where we hunt deer. the new one as a flash and it makes a little sound. we can clearly see on a picture that the deer is jumping when he heard the clic LOL

hope he will come back!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yes! They will always come back but it wouldn't hurt to get a better camera...

As I sit here and think. My camera is still at my land... I hope no one has taken it... Our hunting season ended January 1st.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
You know, that is actually sad that you have to wonder if your stuff is still on your land b/c of people that can't keep their hands to them selves.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Well it's another beautiful day on the water. Its slick calm, no breeze and hotter than hell. I am sure gonna be a happy bastard when this job is through and I am on my ride home.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
Instead of making a new thread I figure I'd post here. I have been thinking of selling my Camry. Pictures of it and the mod list is here http://www.chevyequinoxforum.com/showthread.php?p=9255#post9255 Now on to my question.... what do you think I should ask for it or what could I possibly get? Only thing to add is it has 82000 miles, all maintenance has been done and all fluids replaced with full synthetic.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Instead of making a new thread I figure I'd post here. I have been thinking of selling my Camry. Pictures of it and the mod list is here http://www.chevyequinoxforum.com/showthread.php?p=9255#post9255 Now on to my question.... what do you think I should ask for it or what could I possibly get? Only thing to add is it has 82000 miles, all maintenance has been done and all fluids replaced with full synthetic.

I would say look at NADA.com and get the "Retail" value for it... That should put you in the right ball park. You might be able to ask 1000-2000 but it might be a little difficult to get what you want out of it for all that you want for it.

Members online