Sun Visor Warning Labels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

airems

Reaction score
Decided to remove the obnoxious warning labels that are on each sun visor. Well I started by just peeling it off and that didn't go too well. Label on the drivers side just ripped into pieces. I then decided to apply a little heat from a hair dryer. Boy oh boy that did the trick. Came off easy then. The passenger side label came off whole with some applied heat. I used a little of GOO GONE on the driver's side to removed the adhesive that remained after removing parts of the label without heat. The visors look so much better without the stickers.

BDCEquinox

Reaction score
One thing I observed about them is that the glue gets warm in the sun and smells like crayons. It took me like a year of smelling that to figure out what it was.

It's only done this on our Nox, maybe they tried a new adhesive that year.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
I noticed the same thing. I thought the smell was in my AC system for months before putting together that it was the visor.

Members online