Struts for a 2008 Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dajm2

Reaction score
I'm looking to swap out my existing struts for a pair of new ones. The past several days I've been searching through all the online sites like eBay and Amazon. Also RockAuto. I'm even checking the reviews and comparing everything. I just want my Chevy to drive smooth again. That's not asking for a lot. There are so many sellers selling so many different brands of struts. From KYB and Sachs to Unity and Monroe. It's hard to know exactly which one will work and fit best. I did manage to find what looks like a pretty nice pair of Sensen front struts Buy Sensen Front Pair Shocks & Struts for 07-13 Chevrolet Equinox, Lifetime Warranty | 4214-1407, 4214-1408,335072, 335073, 72526, 72527 when I visited eBay. Has anyone bought Sensen before? Right now I'm still deciding if I should or not.

halmech

Reaction score
I just purchased a front set from Amazon for my wife's 2008 LS. It came from Detroit Axle. Easy to replace them as they were complete with springs assembled already. It took about 2 weeks to ship to Hawaii.

Members online