New tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevygirl32

Reaction score
I ended up going with the Goodyear Eagle GT all weather. They cost me $900.00 tho. I won't be getting new rims anytime soon. :( but my tires from the factory did last me until 46,000 miles tho, I guess that's why they use those same tires on the state trooper vehicles. But I was not paying $300 a tire for them.

08PILOT

Reaction score
We got 55K out of our OEM Badyears :lol:

Replied via iPhone using Tapatalk

prheaume

Reaction score
Mine comes with Bridegestone Dueler, they last about 45k miles. The garage gives me a set of ****ty Marshalls KR-21 ... they last 3k miles LOL

Now I have Yokohama Avid TRZ for summer and Pirelli Wintercarving for winter

prheaume

Reaction score
Because there is a law in Quebec and I think accross the Canada that from December 15th to March 15th you need to have winter tires.

The good thing is that I've paid 125$ for the set of Pirelli lol

prheaume

Reaction score
yes it help! lol

We had them for a while at the dealership, not exactly the right size but it fit! :peace:

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Why do you think they call it the great white north LOL

Reaction score
I ended up going with the Goodyear Eagle GT all weather. They cost me $900.00 tho. I won't be getting new rims anytime soon. :( but my tires from the factory did last me until 46,000 miles tho, I guess that's why they use those same tires on the state trooper vehicles. But I was not paying $300 a tire for them.

What size tires? That is as much as I'm going to pay for my trucks tire and a little less than what we paid for the tires on our 08 Acadia.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Nox Sports run 235/50/18

(Mine were $1228)

Reaction score
I called all over the place. Getting Michelin LTX M/S2's in an LT265/75-16 for $975.80 from Sam's club. This includes mounting, balancing, new valve stems and road hazard warranty. Sam's was by far the least expensive from all the places I called. This also included the $70 rebate from Michelin.

Just four years ago I put BFG All Terrains on it for only $600. The price of tires has gone sky high. At least I got 65k miles out of them.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Wife holds a couple of Maintenance
records on her 99 Trailblazer. 2 sets
of Goodyear Wranglers (96K & 92 K)
and OEM set of Brake Pads (192K)

I can't make auto stuff last very long.

prheaume

Reaction score
Trailblazers are badass for the brakes. My uncle have a 07 from his job. He works for the government as an inspector for the wood quality. He needs to travel the whole Canada 2 or 3 times a year lol

Every 5 year he gets a new truck, he just changed his trailblazer. 275 000 km in 5 years, only one set of disc and brake pads. Only normal maintenance have been done on that truck. After these 5 years, they gave him a brand new Chevy Traverse. Should have negociate this when I was hired... lol

Reaction score
Just installed new Michelin LTX M/S'2 on my Silverado. All I can say is WOW! So much better ride than my BFG All Terrains. Well worth the cost. If they come in your size for the Equinox, I would highly recommend them. Rides softer, no noise and handles great.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Just installed new Michelin LTX M/S'2 on my Silverado. All I can say is WOW! So much better ride than my BFG All Terrains. Well worth the cost. If they come in your size for the Equinox, I would highly recommend them. Rides softer, no noise and handles great.

What is the fuel mileage like? I would think it has improved over the BFG's

Members online

No members online now.