LS trim passenger seat - height adjustment?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bxd76

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm helping a friend car shop. She's decided on a 2024 Equinox. She's very price sensitive, so I'm trying to find the cheapest trim that will meet her needs. The only 2 things she feels she MUST have is rear cross traffic alert and a front passenger seat that has height adjustment.

I see that the rear cross traffic alert is available on the LS in the Driver Confidence II Package for just $395.

I can't find details on the passenger seat in the LS trim. Is there a height adjuster? (manual is fine)

THANKS

Billh

Reaction score
Hello.

I'm helping a friend car shop. She's decided on a 2024 Equinox. She's very price sensitive, so I'm trying to find the cheapest trim that will meet her needs. The only 2 things she feels she MUST have is rear cross traffic alert and a front passenger seat that has height adjustment.

I see that the rear cross traffic alert is available on the LS in the Driver Confidence II Package for just $395.

I can't find details on the passenger seat in the LS trim. Is there a height adjuster? (manual is fine)

THANKS
The 4 way adjustable passenger seat is standard equipment https://www.chevrolet.com/suvs/equi...ANUAL FRONT PASSENGER SEAT,-Can be positioned

Billh

Reaction score
4-way manual front passenger seatStandardStandardStandard

bxd76

Reaction score
Hmmm. Thats a little confusing because the link states the seat slides forward and back and goes up and down. But it must also recline - many cars have the slide function and the recline function without the height adjustment, but there isn’t a single car with slide and height but not recline.

So is it really a 6 way seat? Or is the guide wrong?

Billh

Reaction score
My LT has the manual height adjustable passenger seat as does the LS and RS. Reclining seat backs are common on every vehicle now.

Billh

Reaction score
The lever close to the seat cushion is for height adjustment. The other lever is for reclining.

Attachments

• IMG_2163.jpeg
    IMG_2163.jpeg
    118 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2161.jpeg
    IMG_2161.jpeg
    118.5 KB · Views: 1

Members online

No members online now.