Labor Day weekend special

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I've been busy and I guess that is a good thing and I wanted to get a special out before summer ends. This coming Labor Day weekend I'm going to offer a 20% discount to all members from the 2nd of Sept to the 6th of Sept 2010. You can browse the catalog here to see all that there is to offer from AMSOIL. Also available are NGK spark plugs, Mothers car care products and Trico wiper blades.

To find out the total of an order I need to have your name and full shipping address and what you want to order and I can let you know the total cost shipped to your door.:)

Thanks.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Can you get Amsoil or Wix filters?

I would be interested in those...Need an oil change in coming up in 2k miles. I just dont run amsoil as I change my oil too often to make it worthwhile :)

Yes Nick can get both amsoil and wix oil filters as well as many more.... How far from Orlando are you? There is a distributor there and you can save freight if you can pick up.

Just pm Nick and he will get up with you tonight. He is on his way to Pa. Tomorrow or Thursday his dad will be having heart surgery. Kind of a last minute deal....

Reaction score
Yes Nick can get both amsoil and wix oil filters as well as many more.... How far from Orlando are you? There is a distributor there and you can save freight if you can pick up.

Just pm Nick and he will get up with you tonight. He is on his way to Pa. Tomorrow or Thursday his dad will be having heart surgery. Kind of a last minute deal....

Yeah, I can get Wix and of course AMSOIL filters. We even have Mann for most imports and Donaldson for commercial vehicles.

Send a PM with what you are interested in.

Thanks,

Nick

Members online

No members online now.