Kudos for Portercable "starter" kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Finally finished my Nox last night....Needed a new polisher, and over the summer I accquired a nice fine scratch down the side of the passenger sides, and a few in the rear from "off roading" LOL (branches in the way!)

I tried several products to remove (including zaino, mequires scratch X, 3M scratch remover and a few other products)....FInally figured I would take the plunge and go for a porter polisher to do this, as it was annoying me. With the bad weather, finally had a nice weekend to knock this out.

WOW...Easy (waxed with everything in around 2hours taking my time). The end result is mind blowing. The shine and smoothness of the paint far exceeds my previous favorite products (zaino)....

Definitely getting the wash mitts and some more polish rags this week. The quality of the rags is bar none I can get locally, and if that is a sign of what to expect from the wash mitt, its well worth it.

Definitely sold me onto a new product as my favorite wax....But the family is asking me to wax their cars for them :( LOL

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Oh yeah, but the problem I buy Adam's polishes I have to buy a case because I like it so much so I can distribute it through the family. haha

Members online