It's built

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Got it for list and got 11000 for my cobalt + 1500 from my GMC Credit card.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
What did you owe if you don't mind me asking...?
I was upside down bad when I traded in the Trailblazer on the cobalt, but then everyone was dumping SUV's back then.
If not for that I would have been around 8000.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I am just glad that you didn't go upside down again... If you think of it even though you accrued more debt you are free an clear of being upside down in your loan.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Thats for sure. And there is no price on a vehicle that makes you feel regret when you get into it and every time you get the whiff of Newness.. The leather in these things are really nice and the smell is great!

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I have a little regret about trading in the cobalt SS, I was a little sad when I drove the Terrain off the lot and I will miss the SS.
Still I am already loving my Terrain and would do it all over again.
As far as the new car smell, I can not enjoy that, I have no sense of smell.
I picked up a skunk that had been shot in the butt and did not smell anything, everyone else there was just about to up-chuck.

I do like the way the leather seats feel and it looks like I will get to try out the seat heaters this week.

Members online

No members online now.