equinox parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oleg1981

Reaction score
hi people .
i would like to ask you about the parts and delivery to canada. i want to change some parts in my nox but here the parts are very expensive. for example wheel hub here is about 170$! on ebay i can buy it for ~40$. but shipping is killing everething! so i would like to ask if some one from usa is going in nearest future to montreal or quebec. and if he can bring me some parts.

thanks in advance,

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Wow that is a big difference.

Sorry I am at the wrong end to head your way but if I was closer I would love to help.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
You know what???

I just thought about something as I was replying to one of your posts in another thread..

Or at least this is something that you can try... Since things are soo pricey over there... Maybe try getting part numbers from the dealer ship for personal reference...

Check to see what it would cost and ship @

www.gmpartsdirect.com

A lot of their prices are discounted and being that they get a lot of traffic/purchases maybe they have a flat rate even after getting through customs and over into Canada..

I could be dreaming but maybe this will be a way to save some money...

I know for us in the US of A that the shipping is a little bit much. But there is something about the convenience of getting it shipped to your door. The discount prices kinda even it out too.

prheaume

Reaction score
gmpartsdirects.com only ship in US.

Here in Sherbrooke I'm 35 min drives from Vermont. There is a city called Derby Line just on the order side of the border.

When you buy something from US, you put your name and their address. They charge you 5$ to receive and keep the package for you. 5$ per package or 4$ per tire. No weight or size limit.

I like that !

oleg1981

Reaction score
You know what???

I just thought about something as I was replying to one of your posts in another thread..

Or at least this is something that you can try... Since things are soo pricey over there... Maybe try getting part numbers from the dealer ship for personal reference...

Check to see what it would cost and ship @

www.gmpartsdirect.com

A lot of their prices are discounted and being that they get a lot of traffic/purchases maybe they have a flat rate even after getting through customs and over into Canada..

I could be dreaming but maybe this will be a way to save some money...

I know for us in the US of A that the shipping is a little bit much. But there is something about the convenience of getting it shipped to your door. The discount prices kinda even it out too.

thanks mate. i wrote them a email about that. but shipping is only in USA. :favorites13:

oleg1981

Reaction score
gmpartsdirects.com only ship in US.

Here in Sherbrooke I'm 35 min drives from Vermont. There is a city called Derby Line just on the order side of the border.

When you buy something from US, you put your name and their address. They charge you 5$ to receive and keep the package for you. 5$ per package or 4$ per tire. No weight or size limit.

I like that !

that would be really nice! bad that i cant go to USA. i banned from there. LOL

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
no. one time i was on niagara and FU@king GPS made a mistake and took me to USA border! i did not had passport with me. so now i and my wife can't enter USA 10years.

OK that's really harsh.

prheaume

Reaction score
I checked just for the fun the price of front wheel hub at the chevy dealer in Sherbrooke and one in New Hampshire, here it's almost 200$ higher.

I will buy it on ebay. I have one that started to be noisy a little bit, just crank the volume higher until it gets more noisy :p

I hate buying stuff from China but I can buy 4 of them to equal the price of the one from the dealer.

oleg1981

Reaction score
actually i just changed back wheel hub this weekend. really easy job! 4bolts and that's it! it took me with beer 2 hours. got it from ebay!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Nice, here I can rant a lift to do the job.. 15$ per hour.. I will consider that

You could probably do it with a jack and jack stands in the comfort of your own.

I have to work on my own stuff. It's just the way I am... All my tools are at the house so it makes it easy.

oleg1981

Reaction score
You could probably do it with a jack and jack stands in the comfort of your own.

I have to work on my own stuff. It's just the way I am... All my tools are at the house so it makes it easy.

+1. i did it with the jack and cople of bricks. :)
jus got the torque wrench. the bolts that holding the hub is 105Pounds and the center drive shaft is 150pounds. :) now doing everything with the torque wrench. :)

Members online

No members online now.