Dodge wheels or not?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cavell

Reaction score
I know equinox has 5x115 bolt pattern which is same as charger 5x115. Anyone here try to use dodge wheels? The dodge studs are 14mm. Nox are 12mm. Dodge center hole is 71.5mm and nox is 70.3? So, dodge wheels will “fit”. I assume the tapered seat lugnuts will center the wheels and they will be a slight gap on center hole. I found a nice set of steel dodge wheels and ok tires for real cheap. I figure I can just resell then if they don’t work.

Last edited:

gbynum

Reaction score
Not much to work with here ... Equinox used different wheels in GenII and GenIII. Most of your info matches my GenIII records, but mine show GenIII with 70.3 bore. Nominal offset is 41mm. So I guess you have a GenIII.

Now for the Dodge wheels. Year really matters, but even more whether it was FWD or AWD. Various offsets from about 20 to about 60.

cavell

Reaction score
Yes, offset could be an issue. I had 2005 17” five spokes that rubbed on calipers on a 2007. you can lightly grind caliper for clearance if you are really stubborn.
so, center bore is different. Studs are different. Offset may be issue.

Members online

No members online now.