Code P0700 TCM Error

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

InkyDoggy

Reaction score
Just wanted to share that the other night I went outside to leave and the temp outside was below zero really cold out. I started the car and I usually wait a time for it to warm up before putting it into gear and moving it any. I was in a hurry and took off but when I started out down my hill it was like it was being held back and revving high. It tossed out p0700 code and set the check engine light. I drove it to bottom of my hill and stopped. I put the car into AWD and then it drove okay again but the engine light stayed on. I cleared the codes out when I got it home but the engine light did not go out. I did some research and it said to get the light out to take the battery loose and wait 30 minutes then put the battery back into the circuit. I did that and now the light is gone too. I drove it today and it is relearning my driving habits as I noticed it shifting faster then it did before and it seems okay now. I just hope nothing else goes wrong with it as I need to travel far distances sometimes and do not want to get stuck to far from home. Just thought I would share this experience in case anyone else runs into this on there vehicle. Mine is a 2019 Premier AWD 2.0 T and only has 24K miles on it so far.

Members online

No members online now.