Clean Washer Jets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chevy_love

Reaction score
I have 2006 a Nox and both the washer jets don't spray just right. One looks like its just not aimed right, the other doesn't spray at all it just slowly leaks out. I looked around the web for an answer but none of the examples worked, the equinox has a different setup then they had. Any Suggestions would be nice.
Thanks

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Post up a photo when you get a chance around the area where the sprayers are located.

It might be as little that the hoses are blocked up leading to the sprayer or just needing adjustment.

I assume the nozzles are located on the wipers but I can't remember if it's that or located at the base of the window.

chevy_love

Reaction score
Yeah the sprayer is at the base of the window under the hood. All the hoses are under the vent thing at the base of the window under the wipers. Ill try and post some pics when I get home

chevy_love

Reaction score
I tried using a needle but couldn't get anywhere its more of a slot than a hole and the needle didn't do anything. Also I couldn't figure out how to adjust them either

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Get some CLR
Dab some on the end of the nozzles and if you can pull the hose off and pour some in so it gets to the back side of the nozzles.
Flush with clean water after letting it sit for a bit.
Has worked for me.
If you can pull the nozzles off then soak them in the CLR.

Not sure if this will mess up the paint or not, I never let it get on it.

Attachments

• clr.jpg
    clr.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 4

Members online

No members online now.