AMSOIL Garage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
As a Dealer or Preferred Customer, you can log onto the AMSOIL web site and set up your own garage. It is a really cool tool to use. :thumbs:

Here is a little of what the AMSOIL garage looks like. It has vehicle details, e-mail reminders and you can add just about anything to it equipment wise. It is a great little tool to keep track of all your vehicle and equipment needs.

AMSOILGarage.jpg
AMSOILGarage2.jpg

AMSOILGarage3.jpg
AMSOILGarage4.jpg

Reaction score
It is cool that you can set it up to send you an e-mail reminder if you change your oil by time instead of mileage. Or any other service needed like tire rotation and fuel filters if you have a vehicle that has one.

08PILOT

Reaction score
08 Chevrolet Nox AWD Sport - Mobil 1 Full Synthetic - 5K - 40K on Clock

00 GMC Dually - Valvoline Max Life for High Mileage - 5K - 110K on Clock

72 Chevrolet Blazer - Mobil 1 Full Synthetic - 2.5K - 195MI :Big Laugh: on Clock

99 Trailblazer - Whatever GM Dealer has in tank - 5K - 210K on Clock

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I can about help you sell it...

Nick, are there any special incentives for preferred customers?

James, Let me tell you this guy has hooked me up and I spent less for Amsoil OE than for the Mobil 1 I was using in the Nox!!! :cheers: to Nick. He is the man.

Reaction score
James, it sounds like AMSOIL's OE is what you want to go with if you don't want to go past 5k on your drain intervals. If you wanted to extend them to 10k then the XL line would be the next best choice and if you wanted to go farther then the ASL would be the cream of the crop so to speak. It is good for 25k or one year which ever comes first.

Like Brian said, the way to go would be to become a Preferred Customer. It is similar to Sam's club, you pay $20 a year and you get everything at the whole sale price plus you get a monthly magazine and you can log into the preferred customer zone and download product information and use the AMSOIL garage to keep track of all your vehicles. As a preferred customer buying the OE oil by the case brings down the price of a qt to $3.99 each.
If you are interested let me know.

08PILOT

Reaction score
Got your PM, I need to figure out what goes in what so I know
how many of my toys might potentially share the same weight.

Members online

No members online now.