A chance to win some products.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
OK life has been busy and so I apologize for not being around here much.

Let's start off 2015 with a chance to get some free stuff.

First prize is a bottle of AMSOIL's P.i., second prize is a can of AMSOIL's MP Metal Protector.

Just like the last drawing, to enter, just post one time in this thread, your post number will be your lottery number in the drawing. More than one post will disqualify you.

The drawing will be January 26th 2015.

Good luck! :)

prheaume

Reaction score
He will offer free local pickup, for you. Look at the bright side, you'll be able to meet him and myself!

ha ha

jk, don't reply to this!

:lol:

Waiting some info from my uncle but I may be in North Carolina by the end of February! :favorites13:

Reaction score
Winner, Winner, Chicken dinner!

First prize, bottle of P.i. goes to prheaume

Second prize, can of MP Metal Protector goes to mswerb

Congrats guys and get me your current ship to info so I can make sure it gets sent to the correct place.

Thanks for playing.

Synthetic Advantage.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I'm sure there will be! I use amsoil products for all my needs and we do free give aways 2-3 times a year to get the product in the hands of those who may not have tries Amsoil, yet.

Reaction score
Wow, where has the time gone? Been busy here, with a special needs child and one off to College this fall, time has flew by.

I'll see about getting something together here in the near future. :)

Members online

No members online now.