2005 Equinox Cruise Control Intermitent

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lyoung4379

Reaction score
My '06 Nox has been having intermittent cruise control issue, for over a year. The left On-Off button which applies power to the CC works ok, but sometimes, seemingly randomly, the SET-RESUME (right switch) has no effect. I've searched on-line for replacement set-resume switch, but the GM and Delco switches are discontinued. Has anyone else had this issue?

lyoung4379

Reaction score
My '06 Nox has been having intermittent cruise control issue, for over a year. The left On-Off button which applies power to the CC works ok, but sometimes, seemingly randomly, the SET-RESUME (right switch) has no effect. I've searched on-line for replacement set-resume switch, but the GM and Delco switches are discontinued. Has anyone else had this issue?
This is how I fixed this intermittent CC issue. After a fair amount of on-line research I was able to identify the GM and also AC Delco part numbers of the CC Set-Resume switch. (The intermittent behavior had led me to believe this rocker switch was going bad.). Local Chevy dealership nor any after market part stores had the rocker switch. The dealership advised that the part was discontinued and purged from inventory, but one out of state dealership still listed one as being on hand. A telephone call confirmed this, so I purchased the part and had it shipped to my home. It was a VERY delicate installation, but do-able. So far the new rocker switch seems to have fixed the issue. I was fortunate to have located the last remaining new switch in US inventory.

Members online