1st post in the OBS Section

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
haha!

Seriously I love this forum so I love to post a lot. Others forums, you post something and it's like you disturb everyone.

I'm ready for the title haha

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Well that's good that you like it here! Yeah I hate most sites where you post something and everyone wants to tell you that you need to do research or use the search function. Then they go about trying to make you feel stupid...

Here we just want to put as much Info about the Equinox, Terrain, and SRX to be out there to help people.

:waytogo:

rbiggers

Reaction score
haha!

Seriously I love this forum so I love to post a lot. Others forums, you post something and it's like you disturb everyone.

I'm ready for the title haha

Totally agree with this. There are only two forums I post on at all anymore, and this is one of them. I don't even go near college sports forums and some other truck forums. Those people are grouchy, stuck up, and only post to start fights. It makes me mad when the first reply you get is to "use the search function".

Brian does an excellent job of keeping a friendly and helpful atmosphere here! I love to post alot here, too:waytogo:

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
The best part about it is the continuing of a friendly natured members is making this place awesome! And with that when we all add the info we have it becomes a very informative hub to help those with their vehicle enhancements and maintenance.

This place is worthless without you guys!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts