Oil Special!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals, I ran across as good deal on Mobil 1. Yes, Mr AMSOIL is letting you know about a good deal on another oil. I'm just trying to let everyone know that they can save some cash if they change their own oil.

Tractor Supply Co. has Mobil 1 on sale for $2.99 a qt. From what I can tell it is a nation wide thing. So now is a good time if you live close to one to see if they have any left on the shelf to go get a few qts for you next oil change. Tractor Supply has it on Clearance. I guess it will be on until they run out. The store here was pretty well cleaned out.

I look around often for specials because I change the oil for a few elderly families in my church and only charge them for the oil since they are on a limit income.

If it shows $6.99 on the shelf, take it to the counter and have them scan it, it should scan for $2.99.

In todays economy every little bit helps. I would love to be selling a ton of AMSOIL to you guys but like I said, for the price it can't be beat.

I just want to help where I can. :waytogo:

Members online

No members online now.