New member from Sherbrooke Qc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prheaume

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Pascal, the proud owner of a 2007 Chevy Equinox. I own it since March 2011 and I am very satisfied.

I'm looking since a long time for a good nice forum about Equinox and you seems to be a nice community.

I have a good background in cars domain as I'm in the service/parts department field for 6 years now. But I will have some questions about the Equinox as I am working on a BMW dealer so it is not exactly the same models!!

Back to my truck, it is a 2007 LS AWD model. I bought it with 70 000 km on it and now I'm almost at 90 000. For me it is still like new as my ex car was a sentra with 300 000 km on it !

So thanks for reading that, and sorry if my english is not the best, I learned it on my own.

Thanks

Pascal

Last edited:

prheaume

Reaction score
I really don't know what to do seriously. I want my SUV to keep the pratical features of a SUV. So I will not lower the suspension for sure.

I'm planning to buy bronze/gold wheels next spring ( my Nox is black ) and keep the OEM 16'' size.

I'm thinking about HID, maybe I will try to get another set of headlamps and do a retrofit with BMW projectors that I will get at the job. Sometime we replace headlights on warranty for another reason and the projectors are still good.

I want also to replace the OEM radio, but don't want to pay the high price for a double din aftermarket so I'm waiting for the good deal. I just don't like to have my iPod in hand to switch songs.

I know, I want a lot of things, maybe one day!

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I really don't know what to do seriously. I want my SUV to keep the pratical features of a SUV. So I will not lower the suspension for sure.

I'm planning to buy bronze/gold wheels next spring ( my Nox is black ) and keep the OEM 16'' size.

I'm thinking about HID, maybe I will try to get another set of headlamps and do a retrofit with BMW projectors that I will get at the job. Sometime we replace headlights on warranty for another reason and the projectors are still good.

I want also to replace the OEM radio, but don't want to pay the high price for a double din aftermarket so I'm waiting for the good deal. I just don't like to have my iPod in hand to switch songs.

I know, I want a lot of things, maybe one day!

Does your Radio have aux for your Ipod hookup?

prheaume

Reaction score
Yes I have the aux input, but here in Quebec it's a little bit tricky...

There is the law for the cellular, we need to have a handsfree device, on my iPod is also my iPhone. I've been warned a couple of months ago by the police about that.

prheaume

Reaction score
Like I said my iPod is also my iPhone, and I got a warned that I can't hold my cellphone in my hands while driving, it will be a 150$ fine ... that's why I'm looking to change the radio first.

oleg1981

Reaction score
Like I said my iPod is also my iPhone, and I got a warned that I can't hold my cellphone in my hands while driving, it will be a 150$ fine ... that's why I'm looking to change the radio first.

in montreal i was speaking on the phone while driving near police. good that you did not got the fine!

prheaume

Reaction score
Cellphones while driving is dangerous. Saw so many girls driving and texting and go sideways .. :ROFLJest:

Members online

No members online now.