My new 2012 Black Granite LT Equinox

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtieman

Reaction score
Here are some pictures of my Brand New Nox! I was pumped when we got it and pretty much test drove all brands out there, but I know I am a Chevy dude at heart and the Equinox won my top pick! I choose the Black Granite LT version. I really loved the 2012 new color touch screen features on the LT. I wanted the LTZ since I like all the extra chrome, but wasn't happy with the price of a LTZ and didn't need some of the other extra features it had. I figured I will just add the chrome handles, roof rack & fogs myself. Thinking about the front and rear bottom chrome skid plates but we will see. I am pretty active in other forums on vehicles that I have owned, so I will be posting alot of how to's, pictures and videos. Hopefully I contribute to any help needed! Plus I have been in a wheelchair my entire life, so you all will get to see some upcoming handcontrol pics since I drive with my hands not with my feet lol:cool:

Attachments

• Driverside.jpg
    Driverside.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 23
  • rearshot.jpg
    rearshot.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Rhshot.jpg
    Rhshot.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 26
  • paintshot.jpg
    paintshot.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 21
  • drvrdoor.jpg
    drvrdoor.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 21

bowtieman

Reaction score
few more i have the rest posted in the forum's gallery

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-10-06 at 1.12.38 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-10-06 at 1.12.38 AM.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Screen shot 2011-10-10 at 2.14.02 PM.jpg
    Screen shot 2011-10-10 at 2.14.02 PM.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 18

rbiggers

Reaction score
Looks just like ours, except you got the awesome touchscreen! Very nice! You are gonna love the chrome door handles on it.

bowtieman

Reaction score
Thanks all for the nice comments! Yes I love the touch screen as well, that is what really made me get the 2012. It doesn't have nav, but I didn't really need it, if i need to get somewhere I use onstar, or the cool onstar app for iphone, were you can send your ride the directions, start it or unlock it from across the country, I was surprised the sales dude did not show me this cool free app lol I went back and showed him, he didn't even know that was possible lol

bowtieman

Reaction score
Looks just like ours, except you got the awesome touchscreen! Very nice! You are gonna love the chrome door handles on it.

Yes I really like the way the chrome handles look, thats cool that you made a comment about the handles because, what are the chances that it was your Nox that I was looking at all last week and comparing pictures that really pumped me up to get em since they look nice on yours lol!
I lucked out and won a new GM set on Ebay for $43 last night, so I am very happy about that, I was surprised know one else bid on em! I saw that you can get the stick on ones, but they would not last in this AZ heat and prob pull off when you go to grab it lol . I should be getting em this week and will post some pics!

bowtieman

Reaction score
Here is another picture of the paint in the sun! I swear this turns different colors from different angles. Sometimes it looks dark green, then purple, black, dark blue, grey, lol. My neighbor was like "I like your new dark grey Chevy you got" lol

Attachments

• BlkGrnt.jpg
    BlkGrnt.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 22

rbiggers

Reaction score
Yes I really like the way the chrome handles look, thats cool that you made a comment about the handles because, what are the chances that it was your Nox that I was looking at all last week and comparing pictures that really pumped me up to get em since they look nice on yours lol!
I lucked out and won a new GM set on Ebay for $43 last night, so I am very happy about that, I was surprised know one else bid on em! I saw that you can get the stick on ones, but they would not last in this AZ heat and prob pull off when you go to grab it lol . I should be getting em this week and will post some pics!

:waytogo: Well, glad I could help!

You got one hell of a deal on those handles.

Members online

No members online now.