Music

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tennesseez

Reaction score
Good Evening from East Tennessee
My Wife just bought a new 2018 Equinox LT 2.0T
Here's the problem, we are "Old Folk" , and Just so so with technology,so we find out this New Vehicle has NO CD PLayer! :-( But it has Places for Thumb Drives or Whatever these plug ins are called?, Now we have Lots of CD's we had in our Trade in vehicle a 2012 Impala.
How in the World do Non Tech Old Folks Like us Transfer our Music from CD's to "Thumb Drives"?? ( I THINK Thats what the Plug n Play things are called?)
I Mean Good Grief, I Understand Technology keeps Getting "Better and Better" ( I Guess??)
But not having a CD Player seems Ridiculous to us. :-(
We Could sure use some EASY to follow advice on how to Transfer our Music or is there an Adapter or something??
Thanks!

kastner03

Reaction score
Good Evening from East Tennessee
My Wife just bought a new 2018 Equinox LT 2.0T
Here's the problem, we are "Old Folk" , and Just so so with technology,so we find out this New Vehicle has NO CD PLayer! :-( But it has Places for Thumb Drives or Whatever these plug ins are called?, Now we have Lots of CD's we had in our Trade in vehicle a 2012 Impala.
How in the World do Non Tech Old Folks Like us Transfer our Music from CD's to "Thumb Drives"?? ( I THINK Thats what the Plug n Play things are called?)
I Mean Good Grief, I Understand Technology keeps Getting "Better and Better" ( I Guess??)
But not having a CD Player seems Ridiculous to us. :-(
We Could sure use some EASY to follow advice on how to Transfer our Music or is there an Adapter or something??
Thanks!

not having a cd player is nothing new, chrysler products started getting rid of the cd player around 5 years ago...gm took it away from the equinox and terrain in 2016 and by now most gms don’t have one. 2019’s redesign on full size trucks for both gm and dodge the last of the cd players will probably be gone. i have no idea about fords bc well i’d never own one so no reason to look.

I haven’t owned any cds in probably close to 10 years so i can’t give any up to date exact instructions but google “how to rip a cd to mp3” u should find instructions and a program to use, from there you can save the mp3 files to a flash drive for use in the car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.