Labradoodle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Anybody here have a labradoodle? Opinions? We have a lab and would like to get another one. But I have heard the labradoodles are good dogs and don't shed! But they sure are ugly with all of that curly hair. It's hard to beat a lab, but all of that hair in your house can be a mess.

Thoughts?

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I like labs but do not like labradoodles.

I love my Siberian Huskies. I wish they could make a species that did not shed.

rbiggers

Reaction score
I've heard there is a pill you can give dogs to keep them from shedding as much. I just hate to give my dogs any kind of extra meds like that, though.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I've heard there is a pill you can give dogs to keep them from shedding as much. I just hate to give my dogs any kind of extra meds like that, though.

Yeah I am with you on that... They have sensitive stomachs as is so it's definitely not cool.

08PILOT

Reaction score
I have had many Dogs, when my Tornado Mutt dies I will be getting a Boxer.

rbiggers

Reaction score
Boxers are good dogs. I would love to have several more labs if they just didn't shed so d@mn much...

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah I am with you on that. But then again I have Siberian Husky's so I don't want to hear another word about shedding..

Members online