Clean Aspiration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1sLoY7

Reaction score
What kind of air filters are you all running? I am using a K&N Drop In and when I changed over to that it was a night and day difference. I could tell from the ole' butt dyno that it had more umph. I now see that AEM is starting to make the drop in dry flows for various applications. I was considering swapping over to that. What are your views?

1sLoY7

Reaction score
I guess my 08 may have felt a lil more due to the fact after we bought it there was a dirty stock filter in there and going straight to a clean K&N it was a nice change.

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
What size k&n air filter did you buy? How much was it?

Well the Stock Replacement for my 3.0L in the 2012 is 33-2439 and was $50 with Shipping on Amazon.

I believe for your 08 Sport you need k&N 33-2296 and it is also $50 with shipping on amazon.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...a=X&ei=Jj_JT7yrKOKL2AX18dDaCw&ved=0CG8QgggwAA

The nice thing is its a lifetime filter you just need to buy the recharge kit at and autoparts store and clean/oil the filter every 6 months to a year depending on how many miles you drive a year.

prheaume

Reaction score
Will need a new cabin filter and will also look for a drop in. Don't know wich one between k&n and AEM .. I guest it will be the one on sale at this time lol

prheaume

Reaction score
Depend of the type of road you are driving. I check it at every oil change. The one I have on the truck last a year and a half.

Dealers have specific millage limit .. I don't agree with that for filters, watch them regurlarly and go with your logic.

Members online