Cargo cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Story first.
Took my girlfriend to the store to get some grocers and as I am pulling the cargo cover she goosed me and well it did not go in the grove like it should.
:slap:
Now the side that missed seems to have a burr on the end of it and well it did this.

picture.php

Well after counting to 2 billion I calmed down I was O well it will be scratched up more then that after a few trips.

The burr is on this end
picture.php

I got some 3/8 vacuum plugs

picture.php

I put one and both sides

picture.php

They fit great.

picture.php

As far as the girlfriend goes she was sorry and did say that she would buy me a new side cover, I told her not to worry about it (would probably take a year to get here anyway) and that she could pay me back later. :boobs:

I was sick for about 15 minutes but at least the first one is out of the way.

rbiggers

Reaction score
My friend, you and I are exactly the same. I cringe at every little scratch and dent. But it's a lot easier after you get the first one out of the way.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
It does hurt and we know that it's going to happen but that first one really hurts.
At least this way when I go to Yellowstone next year I will not have to worrier about it and well it is in the back were cargo goes so it's going to happen.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
Yeah my wife loaded the dog cages in the back seat and at the back of the center console I noticed some scrapes.. Yeah I was foaming at the mouth...

rbiggers

Reaction score
Yeah my wife loaded the dog cages in the back seat and at the back of the center console I noticed some scrapes.. Yeah I was foaming at the mouth...

I did the same thing with a flat screen TV. But it was all me. I thought my wife was going to punch me. Seems like I have seen interior plastic repair kits out there. I'll have to search a little.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I did the same thing with a flat screen TV. But it was all me. I thought my wife was going to punch me. Seems like I have seen interior plastic repair kits out there. I'll have to search a little.

:jawdrop:
That's not good.
:rofl:

If you do find a repair kit let me know.

rbiggers

Reaction score
There are some repair kits out there, but they are very expensive. I thought I had seen a product from Meguiar's that was for this, but I guess I was thinking of PlastX, which is only for clear plastics. But I'll let you know if I come across anything else.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
There are some repair kits out there, but they are very expensive. I thought I had seen a product from Meguiar's that was for this, but I guess I was thinking of PlastX, which is only for clear plastics. But I'll let you know if I come across anything else.

I will look and see what I can find this weekend.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
My finger nail seems to have taken out most of it, really.
I can still seer it but it's a lot less noticeable now.

Members online

No members online now.