Another p0011 thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Powers145

Reaction score
Good evening! I am at my wits end with this thing. i was getting the cold start timing chain chatter. ordered the cloyes kit with balance shaft, guides, tensioner and sprockets. ordered the cloyes kit with vvt solenoids, phasers, chain, guides, and tensioner. I have checked multiple times and had a certified mechanic check and the engine is timed properly. i am no longer getting the chatter at start up. what i am getting is the dreaded p0011 code. tore all apart again to verify timing. replaced the NEW cloyes vvt intake solenoid with an ac delco. fresh oil screen were clean before tearing down the first time. im still getting the code and the engine is dying at take off or in reverse. idles fine. once i get it rolling it runs and drives just fine. if anyone could please give me some new ideas on what to look for or test im all ears!

Members online

No members online now.