ACDELCO oil filter cartridge

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bowtieguy

Reaction score
I'm looking for the ACDELCO oil filter cartridge for my 2023 Eqpuinox LT with the 1.5 Liter turbo.
FRAM and all kinds of other ooil filters are listed on every jobber's web site, but not AC DELCO.
I'd like to know before I go to the dealer.

ravenblack67

Reaction score
I get mine from Amazon, Walmart, and GM parts direct. All are AC Delcon OEM filters. I have the 2020 with the 1.5. The filter fits the Equinox and the Malibu from 1018 to present.

Big Papi

Reaction score
AutoZone, O'reilly's, Walmart, Advance Auto Parts, Rock Auto and Amazon all show it. It's a traditional spin on filter and not a cartridge type. ACDelco PF64 or UPF64R

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
PF64 get it Amazon all the time with subscribe and save. I have 2 equinox so I’m always ready for an oil change lol

NOX4ME

Reaction score
I'm looking for the ACDELCO oil filter cartridge for my 2023 Eqpuinox LT with the 1.5 Liter turbo.
FRAM and all kinds of other ooil filters are listed on every jobber's web site, but not AC DELCO.
I'd like to know before I go to the dealer.
do yourself a favor and use a K&N oil filter cartridge.

AmmoJoe

Reaction score
S
do yourself a favor and use a K&N oil filter cartridge
so I typically would go with a better brand oil filter, but someone said something to me once that made me change and go back to AC Delco. They said that if the factory is giving you the engine with that oil filter and their warrantee everything with that oil filter if you use a different oil filter, it could be a reason for them to deny the claim.

Big Papi

Reaction score
Yes and probably the only reason beside the bypass pressure and flow rate being correct. When you get into the minutia of filter specs you'd soon find that the Delco PF64 is basically a rock catcher and better filters are available for considerably less. A lot of the aftermarket filters are made by Champion Labs and offer better filtration very cheaply. Even the much maligned F filters have better efficiency but you'd likely get challenged on it because — lawyers.

Members online

No members online now.