2nd Gen Nox 2.4l Transmission Fluid Dipstick, a GM part

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

burnbomber

Reaction score
It's called "GENERAL MOTORS 24225190 INDICATOR ASMTRANS FLUID LVL ", the GMPartsGeek site showed it fitting our 2nd gen Nox auto transaxle. Amazon has it for $21.36. Here's the link--

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000Q8OV38/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A828HHPH5ON29&psc=1

Sure would be a nice to have mod; has anybody tried to fit this? I had an awful experience with a quick lube place doing my last transmission drain and fill. They overfilled it by 1-2/3 quart causing it to seep-out Dexron VI. Overfilling is the #1 cause in the leak diagnosis pages of the service manual.

burnbomber

Reaction score
Soooo, who's added one to the 2.4l? Anybody? Or, am I going to be the brave one and try it 1st?

burnbomber

Reaction score
My final report-- it was a bust. Didn't fit, no way at all. Different screw closure than our simple screw cap. This part is a half-turn design, like our oil caps.

Members online