Go Back   Chevy Equinox Forum | GMC Terrain Forum | Cadillac SRX Forum > Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications > Exterior Modifications

Exterior Modifications

DRL's?

This is a discussion on DRL's? within the Exterior Modifications forums, part of the Equinox, Terrain & SRX Modifications category!
Hey guys need some help asap, I was trying to be cool lol and put some HID kits on my ...

Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-25-2013, 03:24 AM   #31 (permalink)

chevy1996 is on a distinguished road

Hey guys need some help asap,
I was trying to be cool lol and put some HID kits on my nox. The when I plugged in the fog I lost all my DRL like I have no tail lights no cluster lights no normal headlights at night no fog lights and those little orange ones up top. I have went through all relays and fuses no luck, please tell me its DRL resistor I need, help I cant drive the nox at night.
chevy1996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #32 (permalink)

Aricu is on a distinguished road

Chute, we are kinda in the same boat all that stuff went out (when I was pulled up at a McD's driveTWindow. Someone please help.

Prob. tonight I'll be trying.
- Checking Battery
- Checking all fuses for the heck of it.
- Flip flopping relays.
- Pumping E-brake few times.

If that fails:
-Visual insp. of bulbs.
- Checking resistor.
- Checking light sensors.
- Unplug plug battery (10 + min. rest.)
- Unplug plug PCM.

If that fails:
Swap PCM.

if the fails:
I'm drive the car of a cliff...

05 Nox is iff.. Dex cool rotts, Transmission or engine is funky jerks some times sometimes jumps into drive gear, power steering works but not for parking practice because the electric steering fatigues and gives up.. Sucky car, nice to drive doe its my wives kinda it will be when she gets her license Thanks God for my Maxima...
Aricu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2013, 08:42 AM   #33 (permalink)

Aricu is on a distinguished road

chevy1996: I replaced a park fuse that was blown and i'm back on the road... My fog's still don't come on but; I never used them anyway... Good luck body... This worked for me..
Aricu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 01:26 PM   #34 (permalink)

Arn2013 is on a distinguished road

I have 2006 nox and had the same problem. Tried swaping the relays stii the same, cover the ambient sensor it work, so I have to cover the sensor even during the day. Haven't tried checking the DRL resistor yet. Is it the same as DRL module? or it's a different thing? Where can I get after market resistor?
Arn2013 is offline   Reply With Quote