Why no recall on the 2018 or others for water issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

svanaskies

Reaction score
I haven't even had my car for a year and now having water in my car I read others have had issues. When I call Chevy they don't seem bothered and say theirs no recall. What can we all do as a whole? We pay all this money and now this!

Reactions: FDS

FDS

Reaction score
I haven't even had my car for a year and now having water in my car I read others have had issues. When I call Chevy they don't seem bothered and say theirs no recall. What can we all do as a whole? We pay all this money and now this!
I have had nothing but trouble with water getting into the spare wheel well. The hoses from the sun roof keep getting clogged and I just don't get how such a simple thing as a drain hose causes such a mess.

Flash

Reaction score
I have had nothing but trouble with water getting into the spare wheel well. The hoses from the sun roof keep getting clogged and I just don't get how such a simple thing as a drain hose causes such a mess.
Supposedly it is due to people opening the roof and then debris falls into the channel and plugs up the drain holes. I have heard you can get some weed whacker line and fish it thru the channels to clear it. I almost bought an Equinox until we heard water spilling into the rear seat area during a test drive. No moon roofs for us!!

Reactions: FDS

Members online