Where do you park?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
So I saw a beautiful black Chevy Equinox with Chrome and I was about take a picture of it. That's when I noticed as I started to raise my phone to snap a photo that the owners were walking to it right be hind me. Luckily, I was smooth about it and made it look like I was trying to get better service. ha

It was parked in no mans land of a home depot parking lot and the crossed the main road to eat at Taco Hell...

I get in my truck and in front if me sits a silver Nox. Ah, I will get a photo afterall. Or so I thought when I saw the owner walking to that one too.

ANYWAYS:

When I go to walmart I go late so parking closest to the store right next to a handi crapper spot. 9 times out of 10 they remain empty when you go after 10pm...

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
park as far away from all the other cars as I can, most people just do not care about their stuff let alone your stuff.

11RavenBlack

Reaction score
I try to always parallel park and hope no one hits my bumper trying to squeeze their Super-Duty Pickup in a spot only big enough for a VW Bug.
:uhoh2:

rbiggers

Reaction score
I try to always parallel park and hope no one hits my bumper trying to squeeze their Super-Duty Pickup in a spot only big enough for a VW Bug.
:uhoh2:

I thought that was only all of the stupid driver's around here in their super heavy duty diesel dually ranch hand extended bed oilfield trucks. Drives me crazy!!! They take up two parking spots and still are inches from my vehicle.

prheaume

Reaction score
When there is a mark on my car, and the color match the car on the side, I leave a mark. A bigger, but I leave one.

Members online

No members online now.