Wheel bearings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

newfie181

Reaction score
Good day, can anyone help.I changed my rear wheel bearings on my 2012 Equinox and now the ABS light is on ,Traction control light is on and AWD is disabled. How can I fix this????

ricklack

Reaction score
If the issue started AFTER changing the bearings, double check your connectors to the new bearings and reset them. If the connections are good, then it is likely you have a defective new bearing. The sensor for all those functions is part of the wheel bearing.

To determine which bearing is at fault, you would need to connect an OBD2 tester. Depending where you live, the auto parts store you bought the bearings from may scan it for you.

Fitter30

Reaction score
Good day, can anyone help.I changed my rear wheel bearings on my 2012 Equinox and now the ABS light is on ,Traction control light is on and AWD is disabled. How can I fix this????
Need a code scanner with abs and to read live readings. Did the hub assembly come with abs sensors?

Members online

No members online now.