What is everyone using for Aftermarket Navigation in their Ride?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Roln19s

Reaction score
That goes for the Equinox, Terrain and SRX.

What is available that everyone uses or has heard of? Please and thanks.

Roln19s

Reaction score
Anyone looking for a Vehicle specific Nav system for your Equinox or Terrain? Something to replace the pocket?

And for the Base Model SRX, an 8.1" Screen like the factory one?

I work for DIRECTUS and we make vehicle specific Navigation Solutions for your vehicles. The Equinox and Terrain piece was recently launched in January. Replaces the pop up pocket in the top of the dash with a 6.5" Motorized screen. Works with ignition power as far as going up/down. Has an additional Video input for a DVD player etc. Is a true stand alone system as it comes with it's own speaker too.

Not sure how many posts I have to have to put up a link to photos, it wouldn't let me yesterday.

As far as DIRECTUS goes, we are a newer company to mobile electronics (only 3 years old) and we Won the SEMA award in 2010 for "BEST NEW MOBILE ELECTRONICS" as well as Popular Mechanics Magazine, Editors Choice Awards for SEMA 2011 and 4 SEMA Global Media awards as well.

I wanted to see what actual owners were using and let you guys know what's available for your ride.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Most times I just spit on a horned toad and he tells me what way to go. If not any horned toads around thenI just use the built in NAV.
Then again I do not use it very much on a day to day bases.

Members online

No members online now.