Water leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

caireen77

Reaction score
What was the culprit of the wet rear carpet and spare tire compartment? It’s not from the moonroof. 2020 model.

TOlenick

Reaction score
Has anyone considered banning together and initiating some type of a lawsuit? This should have been a recall. My car has literally stopped working at times. The sunroof no longer works. There is mold and rust everywhere. They said the drains were clogged. They said they fixed them. Next day it did it again. My car is absolutely destroyed! I bought this car after my husband died as a modest buy to get our daughter around when my Jeep died. It has sickened me and I have no more money to sink into it.

Hey Vern!

Reaction score
Yes, it is from the moon roof. The hoses shrink and pop out of the drains, the drains break or plug up. It is a bad design. I used clear vehicle wrap and covered my roof, to stop the leak.
I suggest reporting it to the NTSB. It is a safety issue because the rear fuse panel gets soaked.

Members online

No members online now.