Upgrading stereo

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hivuhltage

Reaction score
*update* Upgrading stereo

I need some advice on upgrading the stereo in my 2014 Equinox LS. I want to switch out the OEM, single-din, monochromatic stereo with a Kenwood ddx573BH multimedia radio (link: DDX573BH | Navigation and Multimedia | CAR ENTERTAINMENT | KENWOOD USA).

I've checked with crutchfield already but I want to make sure I would be getting the right dash kit. It almost looks like I would lose the A/C control, lol.

So my question is, has anyone replaced the same kind of OEM radio in their Equinox, and would they have andy advice or suggestions?

*update* so I discovered the parts I need from Crutchfield are for double-din stereos, or if I'm replacing the Mylink/touchscreen/navigation factory radio. Plus I would have to change the top of the dashboard. So does anyone know where I can find parts I need for my radio or how I can integrate a monitor for a backup camera? I'm thinking of getting a mirror with a screen.

20150809_160906864_iOS_zpsp5wadxew.jpg

g113DDX573B-o_gui.jpg

Last edited:

GadgetMan

Reaction score
What about all the system functions for the car?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Members online

No members online now.