Trifecta Tune Video's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Just a few quick videos....It has been mentioned by myself and another user about the shifts, thought I would show a normal acceleration, moderate, some downshifting and a wot ramp climb

th_2010nox.jpg

Nothing special, everything was quickly thrown together

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Sweet video you made there. Thanks for sharing!

Actually is very meh...but its easier to convert those then use my gopro camera, as it needs hours and hours of processing to convert it over.

The tranny improvements make the setup fun to drive, I had the stock tranny program in over the holidays (had a rattle and was testing the 2nd gear start setup, very noticeable so removed before trip to dealer).....

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
Very nice and you can hear the improvement in the shifts.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
I might get one once I had the Terrain for a few years.

Last edited:

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Do you think that Trifecta will want to advertise on here?

Email them :).....Its not a huge market for them to focus on, we just got lucky as the LAF/LF1 came out w/ the newer style ECM that Vince wanted to be able to unlock in order to tune the upcoming Regal 2.0L Turbo and Cruze 1.4L Turbo engines.....I would guess not many for the LAF/LF1 have been sold (though it adds a nice improvement, especially in power band), I'm sure as more get the Cruze he will sell more for those in a week vs 6months on the Nox/Terrain. He purchased a Lacrosse in order to work w/ the ECM, but that has since been traded in for a Cruze when they hit the market, that type of car will attract more buyers of a performance tune vs what the Nox/Terrain would.

Last edited:

08PILOT

Reaction score
Cool, I hate that my 08 Sport AWD has a program in there
from 1st to 2nd in Manual mode that won't let me wrap it.

Members online