Transfer Case

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gtrdan67

Reaction score
I have a 2012 Equnox and the transfer case is whining. Its $1900 to fix it. It only has 126k miles. Am I the only one?:mfr_omg:

Abryantwv2021

Reaction score
I have 2011 equinox LT. Bought it January, transfer case busted in October. I can't even find transfer case or the part name or number for bearing inside the transfer case!!

Reaction score
no stock of transfer cases in all of canada and no parts available either.....thx gm and thx china for covid and slowing down parts availability

ricklack

Reaction score
I just went through this with my 2013. Transfer case more or less imploded at 325,000km. (about 200,000 miles). Garage found a used one for $1200CAD - I found brand new ones online for $1179CAD. But when I ordered the new one I got a call saying they were out of stock and ETA was 4-6 weeks. I called around and all the dealers said the same thing, none to be had from GM. I had to settle for the used one. I was offered a remanufactured transfer case for $2400 - obviously someone gouging given the situation.

Now is not the time to have a transfer case go bad ......

Members online

No members online now.