Tire shine

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

12nox

Reaction score
I'm a megauirs fan!

I use Hot Shine ( not the foam because it will sling) but the hot shine will soak into the tires and not sling if it sets in the sun for 10 minutes. You will need to get in the vehicle and pull it up a few feet because its a pain trying to get the bottoms of the tires. Don't fight it, just pull it up a few feet.

The tire has some spots that are really dry and it will soak in the product so you have a satin/flat look in a few spots. Re-coating it will cover those satin/flat spots and will not cause those already glossy spots to run from build up to sling.

Just got to be patient and give the sun time to warm the tire andspray so it will soak in or evaporate.

Thanks Jonathan

mswerb

Reaction score
If you park on a small block of wood you can get the entire tire without having to pull it forward.

lheon

Reaction score
I use Meg's natural shine protectant. It is intended for the interior pieces but works great on tires as well. It leaves a clean look and not greasy.

Members online