Terrain carpeting issue?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
My brother is possibly buying a terrain but he mentioned that the carpeting seemed rather stiff making it difficult to get dirt out. Has anyone notices this yet? I would imagine the carpeting to be the same in the Nox but I haven't noticed such an issue.

Z_Ghost

Super Mod
Reaction score
My floor mat after all the ice and snow needs to be cleaned and I vacuumed it already.
I need to get a carpet cleaner from the way it looks.

AngelJessy

Reaction score
I would recommend rubber mates than terrain carpets. Rubber mates are good and easy to use.

briando

Reaction score
first off, i love the light saber bears, awesome. there is a new bissel product for pet stains in carpet. hear me out. i got it for my girlfriends dog and it has a hose attachment, this thing works, only like 150 and if you use the main function, it is set it and forget it. check it out, i think its pretty good. it cleaned up the carpet in my chevy like a pro

randygarciargg

Reaction score
first off, i love the light saber bears, awesome. there is a new bissel Carpet cleaning brisbane product for pet stains in carpet. hear me out. i got it for my girlfriends dog and it has a hose attachment, this thing works, only like 150 and if you use the main function, it is set it and forget it. check it out, i think its pretty good. it cleaned up the Carpet Cleaning Sunshine Coast in my ike a pro

Hello Briando

Can you tell the exact name of bissel product which you use to clean stains on carpet. I am searching for good carpet cleaning product which is natural and effective. So please share some products

Last edited:

Members online