Temptation!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chevygirl32

Reaction score
I am getting my Nox's oil change done at my Chevy dealership and realized they started selling Cadillac!! They have a brand new Cadillac SRX 3.6 Luxury edition on the sales floor and I am trying to resist the temptation to NOT trade my Nox in for it!! It's hard but we are adopting a baby in Feb 2013 so I really can't afford to trade in right now.
9yvubu7y.jpg
yjudegup.jpg

TheDarkKnightKnox

Reaction score
The SRX is sexy but there are not that many additional features from the NOX LTZ that split them apart more noticeable the full size sunroof and HID's.
the 13 Nox has the 3.6 so no diff in power anymore either.

I do love that front end tho

prheaume

Reaction score
a friend of the family own a SRX, we do some measurement. Exact same as the OBS NOX, some cosmetic difference but I don't think it worth the price difference.

Cadillac is sure great, but right now there is not a lot of difference between caddy and chevy, compared to the past where chevy was the cheap line..

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
I'd rather have 2 well kept used Noxes for the price of one of those!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I was not impressed with the 3.0L SRX, it had better gearing, but it was a slug vs the 3.0L Nox. I drove both, but i will state they do have a HUGE difference between them, besides the obvious body panels. I always wanted the Turbo SRX, but it was well out of what I would be willing to pay for a car.

dietz4ibanez

Admin
Reaction score
I was not impressed with the 3.0L SRX, it had better gearing, but it was a slug vs the 3.0L Nox. I drove both, but i will state they do have a HUGE difference between them, besides the obvious body panels. I always wanted the Turbo SRX, but it was well out of what I would be willing to pay for a car.

I test drove a SRX with the 3.6!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

prheaume

Reaction score
Honestly, I'll take a NOX with the 3.6 , this weekend I can clearly tell you that I enjoy my truck after having done 1000 km with a BMW 3 series ..... I love trucks lol

2010BlkGraniteNox

Reaction score
Honestly, I'll take a NOX with the 3.6 , this weekend I can clearly tell you that I enjoy my truck after having done 1000 km with a BMW 3 series ..... I love trucks lol

audiA3mpg.jpg

I will go with this type of MPG @ 75mph :)

Top is AVG MPG since start-up (37miles ago as I fueled up)
Bottom is Instant MPG

Edit: I have not made the 600 club yet, its just a matter of finding the perfect climate (its HOT still here) and a good drive to make it. So far the highest I've gotten was 571 miles on a tank...tank holds 14.5gallons. So I will need around a tank average for 44-45...but I hate going slower than speed limit, usally its 5+ over. I can still hold over 40mpg @ 80mph, but it does alot of dips into the 38-39 range as well

Members online

No members online now.