Sunroof malfunctioning

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marq

Reaction score
Greetings all, friends... I have equinox 2019 premier 1.5 t ... Having my sunroof malfunctioning!!!.. The shade is doing well in opening and closure, BUT, the glass part is closing very very slowly, and when it reaches near the end it moves back for few centimetres !!!.. Has any one have an idea about this problem? Please 💐
Thank you indeed 💐

Larryk

Reaction score
I have a 2018 model and had the same issue when I tried to shut the hatch at highway speed. I finally figured out to only try it at speeds under 55mph. No issues since.

Good luck!

pipwax

Reaction score
Greetings all, friends... I have equinox 2019 premier 1.5 t ... Having my sunroof malfunctioning!!!.. The shade is doing well in opening and closure, BUT, the glass part is closing very very slowly, and when it reaches near the end it moves back for few centimetres !!!.. Has any one have an idea about this problem? Please 💐
Thank you indeed 💐
I just started have problems with my roof last night. My Vehicle is a 2010 Equinox LTZ trim. The roof opens but when you close but won't close completely without help.

Members online